Privacy is important to CKIP’s Kloset. Making sure that you know how we collect, use, share, and secure information on this website is also important to us.
Information We Collect.
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you. When we use the phrase “personal information” we mean information that is associated with your name. How Information Is Collected. By Asking. On our site, we may ask you to give us information. If you want to sign up for our mailing list, we will ask for your e-mail, mobile number, or mailing address. If you sign up for sweepstakes, we will ask for information like your first and last name, e-mail address, and phone and mobile number. We also collect the e-mail addresses of people who e-mail us, and we collect customer information when we process a sale, like your name, credit or debit card information, phone, and mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address.
Social Media. If you use Facebook, Twitter, or another social media site to sign up for one of our promotions, we may collect the information that you submit through Facebook or the other site. When you “like” us on Facebook or other social media sites, we will also collect your information from Facebook, such as your name and e-mail address. Remember that if you submit information through Facebook or similar sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies and information you share might be seen by the general public.
IP Address. When you visit our site, we also collect and save the Internet Protocol address of the device you are using, like whether you are using a personal computer or a mobile device.
What We Do With Your Information.
When you provide us with your name, e-mail address, and street address, we may add your information to our mailing list, and we may send you e-mails and mailings announcing product information, promotional events, or updates to our Web site. If you give us your birth date, we may also send you a special gift on your birthday by e-mail or postal mail. If you don’t want to get any more e-mails or mailings, contact us HERE with your e-mail address or postal address in the message section.
How We Share Your Information.
We may share your information in the following ways.
- Sharing Your Information With Other Companies. We may share name and address information with other companies that offer similar products. If you are on our mailing list and would prefer not to have your name shared with other companies, contact us HERE and ask that your name not be shared in the message section.
- Sharing Your Information With Service Providers. We may share your information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services, or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, to respond to inquiries, or to process payments.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we think may be unlawful. For example, we may provide information to law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have violated our polices, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of CKIP’s Kloset, or another person.
- Sharing Your Information as Permitted By Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Business Transition. If we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired, we may share all types of information with the acquiring company.
- Interest-Based Advertising. CKIP’s Kloset participates in interest-based (online behavior) advertising. This means that a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. You may see advertising on our website tailored to how you browse or shop, or you may see advertising for CKIP’s Kloset products on other websites based on your browsing behavior across different websites.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your information with other third parties as we deem appropriate.
How We Secure Your Information.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help keep your information secure, and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to people who we didn’t mention in this policy. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we can’t promise, and you shouldn’t expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
How We Communicate With You.
Kids We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from children (minors younger than 13). If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by contacting us HERE.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request a notice regarding the disclosure of your personal information by CKIP’s Kloset to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact us HERE.
Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
Effective Date: [10/20/2014]